OOOOHHH baby Tyce HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Yesterday was CRAZY busy so I didn't get a chance to call, but I will today and I want to hear all about your big day. can't wait to see you buddy!We love you!!!
He is such a cute little boy! I can't believe how fast times goes!
What a Guy you have him working already. Happy birthday big boy.
cute post Aim.....what a stud to sweep the floor for you already. Way to train them up right......
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OOOOHHH baby Tyce HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Yesterday was CRAZY busy so I didn't get a chance to call, but I will today and I want to hear all about your big day. can't wait to see you buddy!
We love you!!!
He is such a cute little boy! I can't believe how fast times goes!
What a Guy you have him working already. Happy birthday big boy.
cute post Aim.....what a stud to sweep the floor for you already. Way to train them up right......
Post a Comment