Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

December 1, 2011

Fall Picture Overload

Right after Tyce's birthday, our computer go sick and died.  I had planned to add a lot of these pictures then...but better late than never.
I'll let most of the pictures do the talking for themselves.

 
 
 

I hope Grani Lani doesn't mind this picture going on the internet!
(clown, Hermione Granger, owl, Captain Jack Sparrow, monkey, Mario)
 

Tyce opening some presents on his actual birthday.


 Doesn't Tyce look just like Ryan in this picture?


We did a monster themed party with our local family later in the week.  Tyce was a little timid with the giant green goodness in front of him but he eventually got plenty dirty.


Since April my mom has cross-stitched a temple for all her grand kids because of what President Monson said in this talk.
 

Ryan finally had some time off, so as a treat to him we made our way down to Vegas.  He really wanted to take a dam tour, so here we are in the Hoover Dam.


Emily spoiled Tyce with another birthday party and as you can tell Tyce was super excited to eat more cake!!



Steve and Em have some friends that were willing to take us rock climbing.  We went out to Red Rock Canyon and it was beautiful.  Oh how I wish to have their weather!  It's mid November in the shade and I'm not bundled up!  Heaven.  And look at those darling kids, love them.


Steve, The Conqueror.


Ryan, The Spider.

  

Me, The Flabbergasted. 
I really wasn't sure if I would be able to get past my phobia of heights, but I'm so excited I did because it was a lot of fun!

  
 
Easton, The Daredevil. 
 We were all shocked that he agreed to get all strapped up and give climbing a try since normally he is a very cautious kid.



 Carly is going to make an awesome big sister in a few months.


The hostess with the mostess.  Honestly Emily is amazing and made our visit so much fun.

 


Carly perfected the somersault while we were there and it was so fun to watch her practice.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Love the pictures, I'm going to steal them. Tyce is so cute! We loved having you all here, it was a blast. Carly still loves showing off her sommersaults! I don't know how to spell that. Thanks for coming to see us!!

Jenni said...

Love allll the pictures! I'm pretty sad that I've never met Tyce. He's so cute! That picture of your mom on halloween with the kids is SOO CUTE! And I'm glad it was you not me who went rock climbing, I would have been freaked! Good job!

And you'll be happy to know that Carly is still performing the somersault you taught her :)