Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

October 27, 2011

Nostalgic

I asked Ryan last night what he was doing at that time 5 years ago.  He figures he was probably in bed and I believe him.  Not me!  I was out partying with my girls for an impromptu bachelorette party. 

It's not often that I get nostalgic but I couldn't help thinking back to those last hours before I was sealed to my eternal companion.  Of course, every bride is nervous and excited for her wedding day and I was no different.  I keep a picture on my night stand of a picture from that night.  I've often thought why I've kept it there since it sort of seems like I'm holding on to singlehood in some way.  But really I keep it because I'm so happy in that picture and I know it's because I was about to marry the best guy for me, the one who was taking me to the temple, the one who would love me for me and love me forever.

And this picture makes me even happier!  Happy 5th year anniversary, Ryan.  I love you!!
 


4 comments:

Ryan said...

THANKS BABE I LOVE YOU TOO.

Emily said...

Ahhh Happy Anniversary! So fun! You guys really are one of the cutest couples in the WORLD. For real.

Mark and Marilyn Nielson said...

Don't forget what makes you both so happy, your the best. Happy Anniversary we are glad you are in the Nielson family Aimee !!!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

AWE 5 years. How nice and how quick. You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary! Love you both.