Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

July 23, 2011

Things That Make Tyce Go Hmmmm....

 Rummikub tiles: These are for me to suck on, right Grandma?


Backpack: Who's bright idea was this contraption? It's chocking me and all I can see is a bunch of hair that I can't pull on because my hands are stuck at my sides!


Dark Cave, Bright Camera: Now who's taking my picture?  I should start charging these people.


 Life Jacket:  Something else is chocking me now.


Jet Ski: I will have none of that business!


 Moose:  What is a moose, why do I need to stay quite, and why can't I touch it and pull on that dangly thing on his neck?


96th Annual Snake River Stampede Rodeo:  I saw a kid my age and he was wearing a saaaweeeet cowboy hat, where's mine?


Cousin Ethan:  That cowboy is CRAZY!!!  I may have wanted to pet the moose but there's no way I'm getting on one of those things!


Have you ever wondered what goes through a little kid's head?   I bet they think we're all a bunch of lunatics.  We had a blast at Bear Lake with Ryan's family last week, crawling video to come (hopefully, cross your fingers).  Then this week we were able to see my cousin Ethan ride in our local rodeo!  He's such a cool dude!

4 comments:

Lex said...

Cute pics! He's gettins so big! (Tyce). Haha. Also, in my blog stalking of you, I saw you are friends with a Nicolette. Which I knew a girl with that name in college and turns out...SAME girl! How crazy! She was in my ward when she met her hubby! He was my FHE bro.

The Stices said...

I always wonder what kids are thinking too. Tyce is a stud BTW, he is a master crawled now and I'm glad we got to see it! We had a great time at bear lake too, can't wait for next year already.

Emily said...

So cute! I love little kids in backpacks! I can't wait to see him in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I'm a little slow at reading blogs lately. I sure enjoyed this one. Kinda partial to that cute cowboy on that bucking horse too. Thanks for sharing......love ALL the pictures!