{Disclaimer: Most of these pictures were taken on my phone, I'm sorry they aren't very good!}
I'm at a loss for words. It really shouldn't be too hard to talk about this handsome little man, but nothings coming to me right now. I guess I'll just settle on a list of the things he's doing these days. Creeping, as in not crawling. He will get up on his hands and knees, lung forward, fall to his stomach, and then get up on his hands and knees again quite effectively putting him a few inches forward a little at a time. It actually reminds me of a caterpillar experiment I did in kindergarten and now that's making me laugh. Sorry that was random, see I told you my mind is not working right!
What #1 Hunk doesn't need a tutu? I'm just trying to keep him in touch with his feminine side before all he wants to do is roll in the mud, catch bugs, and crash on his bike.
Is it just me or does his smile look a bit mischievous? Huh, I have a feeling that grin is going get him off the hook a lot.
Despite what it looks like, we are not crazy dog owners who dress up our dog. The bandanna was a one time thing.
Oops, what happened to the list??? Well, we had a good month and we are looking forward to family time at Bear Lake next week!!!

1 comment:
I was wondering if you forgot your monthly post...the day's almost over!
I love this age!! He's such a cutie, and it's my favorite to watch babies figure out how to crawl. Tell him not to learn until I get there!
Have fun at Bear Lake!
Post a Comment