Tyce and I don't get to spend as much time with Ryan as we'd like since he is such a busy guy, but he still seems to fit everything in between two jobs, church responsibilities, helping others, and us I would swear he has more than 24 hours in his days. We were so happy yesterday to spend THE WHOLE DAY with him!
First we had a picnic at the park. Tyce really wanted to eat this apple...too bad he still doesn't have any teeth. It did get a good coating of slobber though.
Ryan is convinced that if he swings Tyce enough that he'll be immune to motion sickness. I hope he is right and Tyce didn't seem to mind his dad pushing him higher and higher!
We had to let Indy have some fun too so we went to the lake where he could swim all his energy out by fetching the ball. He was so focused on the ball that he didn't mind having to swim by the nasty dead fish, I'm just glad he didn't try to eat it!
Since Indy is a bad dog sometimes and got into the garden, Ryan had to buy a few new pepper and cucumber plants. Tyce didn't think Dad should be sleeping on our Spend The Whole Day With Dad day.
We ended our fun day by going to the movie Soul Surfer. It was such a good movie and I will definitely watch it again. We hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend. Happy Birthday USA!!




3 comments:
Yay, that is so nice that Ryan got a day off of work! Glad you made the most of it. Dads work so hard and we don't get to see them as much as we'd like.
I can smell wet dog through the computer.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!!!
Love you!
LOVE THIS! He is getting SO BIG! And I gotta say, I see a little bit of Easton in that first picture. CUTESY!! So glad that you guys got some good family time!
HEY IF TYCE GETS A NAP IN THE DAY SO DOES DAD. IT WAS FUN SPENDING THE DAY WITH YOU GUYS TOO.
Post a Comment