We were finally able to get photos taken of our family and of just our sweet little man. I think they capture his personality so well.

Tyce is very observant and has been from the day he was born. He is never looking at the person holding him, but at everyone or everything around him. While we were still in the hospital, he already wanted to stand and hold his own head up.

You can almost see his dimple in this one.
He reminds me of a baby bird waiting for the momma bird to come back to the nest to regurgitate food into his mouth! Love.

This smile may break a few hearts when he's older,
but he better not.
but he better not.

If it wasn't already apparent, we LOVE LOVE LOVE our little guy.
Thank you Jessyka for being so talented and putting up with us!!
I forgot to add our girl's night out pic from our Vegas trip. We went to Serendipity to have frozen hot chocolate, yummy!
4 comments:
He's getting so big Aimee!! He is truly adorable and I'm just so happy for your little family!
OMG I forgot to add our girls night picture too! I forgot since it wasn't from my camera...dang!!! After all that work, too!
Anyway, I love seeing those pictures, I could stare at them all day. He is so beautiful.
Way Way Way cute pictures. He is such a cutie pie! Yes we can tell how much you and Ryan love baby Tyce, you guys are great parents!
oh my heck he is so cute!
Post a Comment