10 Days.
That's how long Tyce and I spent away from Ryan. But look at all the fun things we did and people we were able to hang out with.
That's how long Tyce and I spent away from Ryan. But look at all the fun things we did and people we were able to hang out with.

I think Emily is doing a pretty good impression of Tyce. Mouth open, totally intrigued with the world around them.
Tyce was spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. There weren't many moments where this little boy wasn't being held, played with, or loved on!
Tyce was spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. There weren't many moments where this little boy wasn't being held, played with, or loved on!

Tyce loved playing with his cousins, Easton and Carly.

He also got to go swimming for the first time and he loved the water!

Warming up after a dip in the pool. I love this towel, so cute.

Hiking was on our list of fun things to do. Easton and I are fist pumping our accomplishment.

In all the times I've been to Vegas I had never seen the Hoover Dam, so we made our way to the flyover bridge. Both the dam and the bridge are quite the feat of engineering!

Carly loved Baby Tyce. She constantly wanted to hold him, play with him, feed him, eat his food, share his binky, and give him loves. It was adorable to watch her with him.

Easton does a lot of imagining so it's only fitting that he have a cape. He was kind enough to share with Tyce. I can picture Tyce running around the house with this flying behind him...but I'm not ready for that yet.

On our drive home I insisted we (my parents and us) stop in Manti, Utah just to see this beautiful temple. My parents were sealed here 34 years and 364 days on the day we stopped. We just HAD to recreate that wedding day picture.

As we were getting closer to Manti I asked my parents why on earth they would drive so far to get married (they were both living in the Salt Lake valley) when there were 3 temples closer. My mom said she wanted to walk up the spiral staircase inside the temple. Period, that's it, that's the reason. Well that and because they had been to the Manti pageant and fallen in love with this temple. And I don't blame them, it is gorgeous!
We had tons of fun on our trip. Tyce got to meet some of my cousins, Abi and Ethan, and he also got to meet Heather, my college roommate. I'm sad I didn't take pictures with them, but it was so good to spend time with them!

3 comments:
Every time Carly sees a baby she gets mad that it's not baby Tyce. We had so much fun with you guys! That temple is so pretty, you are such a good daughter to drive the 3 extra hours with a baby to get that picture. So fun!
I bet his daddy sure was glad to have him home! Hopefully he doesn't forget us before we get to see you guys again next month!
Thanks for coming, we love you!!
That last picture of Ryan and Tyce is HILARIOUS! It was so good to see you guys too...but yes, we should have taken another picture. Tyce was a big fan of E and I, which is weird, because that never happens. :)
I love the pictures! Especially the last one of Ryan and Tyce. Love Tyce's face.
Post a Comment