He is a crazy fast crawler, is standing and walking along furniture, can climb up stairs, and figured out how to use a baby bouncer to get up on the couch. He also loves anything that's NOT a toy. Safe and healthy things like electrical cords, outlets, dog food, shoes, plastic bags, trash cans, pens and pencils...but I of course try my best to keep him away from these things, easier said than done.
I love watching him discover new things! Here are just a few things we've been doing since Bear Lake.
Ridding the paddle boats at Julia Davis Park. Cousin Carly and Tyce are inseparable!
We can't get enough of swimming!
Meeting his newest baby cousin, Olivia.




4 comments:
He is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!
Oh my gosh I LOVE the paddle boat pictures! I was just looking at those today on my phone...those 2 are the CUTEST!! I love how much carly loves tyce. He's such a sweet, cute baby and we all love him so much. He's at such a fun age, and even though it sucks that they grow up, they just keep getting more fun.
Love you baby Tyce, we miss you!
Ya tyce is growing up to fast, there are some good pictures of you all having fun it is good you all have fun. Grandpa Nielson
He's walking around furniture?!! Wasn't he born like last week??? He is soooo adorable!!
Post a Comment