A lot has happened in the second month of Tyce's life: BSU's bowl game, Christmas, New Year, and his baby blessing. He's had a busy month, here are some highlights!
Tyce is warming up his cheering voice with pacifier exercises.
The exercises must have work because BSU beat Utah and Tyce is tuckered out. Big yawn.
So I've realized I'm a terrible memory keeper since I've hardly taken any pictures. Guess that will be a New Year's resolution.
Tyce was even awake for his first New Years Eve ball drop, but is that any surprise?!? They tell me one day he'll sleep through the night but I'm not holding my breath!
No, you aren't seeing things and there is nothing wrong with this picture. This is the second annual mustache party at the Rogers' house. Tyce has more facial hair than Ryan ever will!
Here's our handsome boy after his blessing. His dad did a fabulous job and I'm so grateful for the priesthood and the blessing it is in our lives.
We had many family members come for this special occasion and we are so thankful for their sacrifices in making the long trip up to Idaho. We love you all and Tyce is lucky to have such awesome great grandparents, grandparents, aunts and uncles (great ones too!), nieces and nephews, and friends!! Thank you for being a part his life and ours!
Tyce is warming up his cheering voice with pacifier exercises.
The exercises must have work because BSU beat Utah and Tyce is tuckered out. Big yawn.
So I've realized I'm a terrible memory keeper since I've hardly taken any pictures. Guess that will be a New Year's resolution.
Tyce was even awake for his first New Years Eve ball drop, but is that any surprise?!? They tell me one day he'll sleep through the night but I'm not holding my breath!
No, you aren't seeing things and there is nothing wrong with this picture. This is the second annual mustache party at the Rogers' house. Tyce has more facial hair than Ryan ever will!
Here's our handsome boy after his blessing. His dad did a fabulous job and I'm so grateful for the priesthood and the blessing it is in our lives.We had many family members come for this special occasion and we are so thankful for their sacrifices in making the long trip up to Idaho. We love you all and Tyce is lucky to have such awesome great grandparents, grandparents, aunts and uncles (great ones too!), nieces and nephews, and friends!! Thank you for being a part his life and ours!
6 comments:
Such cute pics. He's the cutest little BSU fan there ever was. You guys make a cute family of 3 that's for sure!
Well the trip to Idaho was WELL worth it to spend the week with that guy. He's absolutely perfect. The blessing was so great, Ryan did a great job and I loved the cute matching ties.
Thanks for spending time with us, I know you were probably tired and just wanted to sleep, but we had so much fun playing!
I can't believe he's 2 months!
2 months?! What?! Wow that was fast. First of all, Aimee, you look awesome! Second of all, he just gets cuter by the day. I love that picture of him and Em & Steve. So cute! You guys are an adorable little family. And thank you so much for sending me a birth announcement! I LOVE IT! he's so cute!! I can't wait to meet him someday!
I love the matching ties!
seriously could he be any cuter? i just love little tyce!!
He sure is a cutie! Thanks for putting us up for the night. We love you guys and were happy to share in this special day.
My gosh, He's cute! And, I cannot even believe how much you look like your mom in these pictures...weird! ps...link yourself with my new blog! abimcneill.blogspot.com! loves!
Post a Comment