
Our little guy is one month old today, crazy crazy crazy! Time has flown by and we love him more and more every day. He had his first check up today and is now 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. The doctor said he's in the 12th and 13th percentile for his age (respectively). That all well and good if I had even the slightest clue what that meant!! I hear people talk about the "percentile" a lot but I really don't get it or have never had it explained to me. Oh well, he said Tyce is growing right on target so that's all I care about.
He is wearing the same PJ's he came home from the hospital in and they just barely fit still. Finally he'll be able to fit into more outfits besides his three he currently sports. Yippy!
He is wearing the same PJ's he came home from the hospital in and they just barely fit still. Finally he'll be able to fit into more outfits besides his three he currently sports. Yippy!
4 comments:
Yay for 1 month olds! I don't really get the whole percentile thing either. All I know is that my kids are born basically off the charts gigantic.
He's such a cute little guy. We went to the store to pick Tyce out a book and Easton was wondering if Tyce loves dinosaurs.
Can't wait to get my hands on him! Please inform everyone that he is mine and mine alone when I get there.
Thanks.
Can we share?
Oh he's soooo cute!! Congrats-you will be such a great mama!
HE IS SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet the little guy...and to see you guys someday...hopefully sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment