
This show is a must see. We watched it last year and it was sooo good, so it made me real happy to see they are bringing it back!!

It's sort of American Idol meets Glee. The judges are Ben Folds, Shawn Stockman, and Nicole Scherzinger. Ben Folds is one of my favorite singer/song writers, basically he rocks and is totally funny on the show. Shawn Stockman is from Boyz II Men, talk about taking it old school. My mom took Steve and I to one of their concerts back in the day and I was super excited to get one of their cassette tapes for Christmas one year. Oh the memories! Nicole Scherzinger is from the Pussycat Dolls. This just makes me laugh since my all time favorite song is "Don't Cha". Kidding. I do have to admit that the lyrics are catchy... "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" Shout out to Em!!
So everyone should watch this awesome show!! It starts Monday, December 6 on NBC. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
So everyone should watch this awesome show!! It starts Monday, December 6 on NBC. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
2 comments:
I remember you told me about it last year but not until the end, so I'm excited to catch it this time.Boyz II Men was my very first cd, those dudes rock.
Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me. Thanks, that will be stuck in my head all day.
I'm loving this blogging. Keep it up!
Oh Aimee- you know I'll be watching that. Last year was good, but this years previews look BETTER! And yes, Ben Folds=the best!
Post a Comment