Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

February 8, 2011

Already 3 months!

I can't believe our baby boy is three months old already. He is so fun and loves to smile and coo at anyone in his line of sight.

He is very interested in his fingers right now and if he isn't staring at them he has them shoved in his mouth.

Tyce is also getting good at grabbing for things...and drooling.


And I had to include this picture of our future missionary, isn't he adorable?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh he has changed so much! I want to hear him talk you have to take a video!!!

He's such a cutie, I miss him.

Brad and Laura Williams said...

So cute! I can't believe he's that old already!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

wow, time sure flies! He is so cute, I'm with Emily, let's hear his voice as soon as you can.

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

what a cutie!! love the adorable pics, and updates. miss his cute face. im sure hes just growing so fast, you cant even catch up with him. love you guys!