I am blue too! I have taken lots of these tests, and this one seems the most accurate in the discription-most of the other tests I end up orange or yellow.
Oh and my first guess was yellow but since Ryan is yellow and most people don't marry people with the same personality (some mombo-jumbo about needing balance) I say you are white-seems complimentary to yellow
6 comments:
Blue !!! I'm a "sainted pit bull".
My color is fun-loving yellow
Crap. I'm a white, but I kind of feel like blue describes me better. But, I'm happy with white too.
You're white!
I'm yellow too
I am blue too! I have taken lots of these tests, and this one seems the most accurate in the discription-most of the other tests I end up orange or yellow.
Oh and my first guess was yellow but since Ryan is yellow and most people don't marry people with the same personality (some mombo-jumbo about needing balance) I say you are white-seems complimentary to yellow
Post a Comment