Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

June 23, 2008

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y.

I have recently acquired a lot of Saturdays! so sing it with me, "S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. NIGHT!!!!!" Since Ryan and I have been married I've had to work basically every Saturday, except for the extremely rare occasion that I planned two months in advance for, thus this post is dedicated to all the things I've been able to do in the past month.



The first blessed Saturday was spent with friends out on Lake Lowell. In years past, I would get very jealous of Ryan doing these fun things without me...but now he has no free time that doesn't include me (I hope he doesn't mind too much)!


The next great Saturday of fun was down in Utah with my side of the family. We were celebrating my grandpa's 75th birthday and were able to see most of the Fox's that Ryan had never met. There was a sweet view of the valley at the Center where the party was, too bad we are standing in the way and you don't get to enjoy it too. Earlier in the day our niece Ashlynn and nephew Brennen got to ride the horses at Aunt Deitz and Uncle Jeff's so there are a couple of pictures of them showing off their city slicker talent in here too.

This weekend also gave us a good excuse to see Emily, Steve, and Easton! And any chance I get to influence the life of Easton, I do it. I'm very happy that E often says, "It's too heavy." Actually, I think he says it, "too heavies", but either way, that was because of me. YES!






The next two weekends were spent out on the lake again, but this time with the Nielson clan. I still like watching rather than doing as far as wake boarding is concerned so you'll see more pictures of others strutting their stuff on the water! I think I'll have skin cancer with all the time I've already spent outside this summer, but to be with family and friends on a SATURDAY is completely worth it!




It may not be exciting for anyone else that I have Saturday's off, but it sure does brighten my weekends! There will be more pictures and stories to come of the adventures Ryan and I will have this summer, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

The Stices said...

Adam and I are glad that you are free on Saturday's as well. We have really enjoyed going boating with you guys and getting a chance to see you more often. So I guess that means you guys need to come out our way and hang out sometime.

Emily said...

Yay for Saturdays!!!! I'm so glad you get them off now, you deserve it. And just in time for summer! There is so much fun to be had!

I want to see some of your sweet moves on the wakeboard!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Love the post! I love saturdays too, maybe I will get to enjoy them again in the near future. I remember the days of waterskiing, so much fun. Now I doubt that I could lift my behind out of the water even with the boats help.

Your sunset picture is gorgeous! Glad I got mentioned in the blog but where's my mugg shot?

Glad that you changed your post. Abi is able to blog again so check her out.

Love ya tons

Ryan said...

I like having you home now to. I'll do all i can to keep you home on Saturday's. Thanks for all you do for me babe. I LOVE YOU!

Lani said...

Summer Saturdays are the best! School year Saturdays tend to be all work and no play! I'm glad to see you having so much fun!

Jill said...

So glad you've got your Saturdays back! And I'm EXTREMELY jealous of your time at Lake Powell. My parents just sold their timeshare on the houseboat we used to spend time on each summer and I miss it. It's so beautiful. Sounds like you're enjoying your summer. Live it up!