I love camping! There is just something about being in the great outdoors that is so relaxing. I'll be honest, I couldn't do it all the time but every once in a while is great. This weekend we went with Brad & Laura and Steve & Nicky up to the mountains near Idaho City. The girls and I realized that camping with our husbands totally rocks because they did everything while we sat around the campfire and ate s'mores! It did rain quite a bit but we stuck it out and felt like real outdoorsy people for our efforts.
3 comments:
Hey! Glad you guys had fun and stuck it out even in the rain! You're hard core. Our friends went camping here and got snowed on. Crazy weather!
It's nice that you both got a long weekend and I'm glad you have good friends to hang out with!
Love the post! I get so excited when you update your posts!!!! Abi says, "I'm a nerd".
Those were some of my greatest memories in our early married days. Love to camp, even though I do none of it anymore. How sad! Life got in the way.
Glad you had such a wonderful time and enjoyed the rain, friend, good food, and lots of fun.
camping ROCKS!!! I love that you guys went, and in the rain even!! that is a sign of a true camper!!
rock on girlfriend :)
Post a Comment