Last night one of Ryan's friends ask if he wanted to go wake boarding! What?!? Normal people in Idaho think it's still too cold to go out on the water on the first of May, including me, so I guess that confirms my suspicions that Ryan and his friend are a little off their rockers. The high yesterday was 55 degrees! They're crazy plain and simple. Well, here are a few shots of Ryan doing his thing on the water!


He did wear a dry suit, so hopefully he didn't catch a cold!
5 comments:
looks fun but ooooh so cold. I'm with you, that kind of activity is great in the warmth and heat of summer, but first of May? I think he has a few screws loose, or maybe it's just that he is young and adventurous, not me, I'll wait for warmer weather.
Cool post and pictures, I only dream of wakeboarding now a days. Just put me in the boat and I am happy.
Sweet pics! It'd be fun to watch him wakeboard, looks like he's pretty good at it. I guess when you're passionate about something you don't let something silly like the temperature get in your way.
i'm not sick yet. it was a little cold but lots of fun.
Well now you know how obsessed he is with wakeboarding. He took the first opportunity he could to go out, if he had a choice he probably would have even gone out sooner! Just giving him a hard time, we all are obsessed with something so what can you do.. I love wakeboarding myself, but I am with you on the cold thing, can't stand being cold.
Katrina
Brrrr! I'm with you. I love being on the water, but not in May in Idaho! I love all the family pictures in your last post too.
Post a Comment