Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

November 12, 2012

Tyce turned 2...what??

 I can't believe how fast the past two years went by, but it was crazy fast!  Our family wouldn't be the same without our spunky little Tyce.


This boy loves cars and trucks.  Our car rides consist of Tyce pointing out every car or truck that passes and when we are in parking lots he is in heaven.  I love that he is still in awe of everything and learning so much.

 

Tyce has always been a really good helper and he especially loves following Ryan around and doing whatever he's doing.


We are slowly making progress on the big brother front.  Parker gets lots of kisses now and occasionally Tyce will hold him.  It's so cute when Tyce holds Parker, my heart melts every time.  He also likes to help during diaper changes which isn't always so helpful.


When we first brought Tyce home from the hospital we were worried that Indy wouldn't adjust well to having a little person take priority.  It's so cute that they are best buds now.  They could both play fetch all day if we'd let them.


Oh man, I love that face, but I'm a little biased.  That face gets him out of a lot of trouble!

Our little man is still really little, only the 4th percentile for height and 3rd percentile for weight (21 pounds).  

No comments: