For about 4 weeks now Tyce has been taking a few steps at a time. He's still pretty wobbly but getting the hang of it slowly!
And he is FINALLY getting teeth!! The top front two are poking through and he's become a bit of a grumpy monster, but that comes with the territory...right?
Tyce loves sitting in his rocking chair. He gets so proud of himself because he can rock it on his own. His head gets going back and forth like a bobble head and its the funniest/cutest thing to watch him smile and laugh!!
I'm in denial about him turning ONE in just 30 days. I mean honestly, where did the past year go?! We have loved watching Tyce grow and discover new things but can't they just stay little for a while longer? Parents aren't lying when they say things like, "It feels like yesterday that I was changing your diaper." Well, we're still changing diapers but he is sooo big and I can't stand it! I was crying the other day looking at pictures from the day he was born, seriously...it feels like yesterday! I'm glad we have lots more things to discover with him but a time turner necklace wouldn't hurt!

4 comments:
stop it! he is not big enough to walk yet!!! I totally hear ya dude, i had a meltdown about a month before Max turned one. and now he's going to be 2 in a couple weeks!! oh man.. what are we gonna do with these kids!
Ugh, I feel your pain. I HATE WHEN BABIES GROW SO BIG!!!!!
Look at him walking!! That is so cute...kids learning to walk is my favorite!
can't even wait to see you guys, he'll be cruising all over the place by then!
I'm with you and Emily. Think about how your mom and I feel. It truly was just yesterday. I have become my mom.....age wise.
Love the post, Tyce is getting so big and handsome. A mobile kiddo is both wonderful and scary. Hold on to things now, he'll be so curious.
Love you all!!
Church is going to be anything but reverent for the next 7 months. Good luck with that! HE'S A SUPER CUTIE!
Post a Comment