Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

March 8, 2011

Our 4 Month Old

I've never included a video on my blog before, man it's complicated, or maybe I'm just not that smart!! Probably the latter. We've been trying for a month or more to capture a good video of Tyce talking/laughing but I think this is well worth the wait. Sorry it's sideways.



And here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the past month.


I've said this every month so far...but I really can't believe he is getting so big so fast. This month he has started sleeping better at night, can roll from his stomach to his back, doesn't want to be snuggled or rocked to sleep, and if a room is quite he will fill the void with his cooing, laughing, or screeching.


One of my favorite moments of each day is when he is just waking up from a nap and he does his big stretch. His arms and legs emerge from the blanket he's been swaddled in and it is just adorable. I'm so glad I get to see this multiple times a day!! I also love how Tyce searches the room to find Ryan when he comes home from work, he definitely knows his daddy's voice.

6 comments:

Emily said...

CUTE!!! Thanks for posting that, it's adorable!

I love those little noises and big smile. So cute!

I know, it's so mean how fast they grow. But it just keeps getting more and more fun.

Abi Lowry said...

Cute Aims! I look forward to the day I get to meet this little guy!

Katrina Stice said...

He is getting so big! I couldn't believe how much he has grown since the last time we saw him. It was great to see you guys on Sunday! Love it when they can recognize Dad and get excited to see them. They are going to be great buddies :)

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

oh how adorable is that?!! loved this post. way fun. it totally made my day!! miss you guys!

Jenni said...

I'm totally with you, he is getting SO big SO fast! He is big enough to sit in a bumbo?! What! Oh man that face! He is so adorable! Keep it coming sister!

Jared and Andrea said...

stop it.. he is NOT 4 months old already.. freak where does the time go. I swear he gets cuter every time I see him