Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

March 24, 2011

All About Firsts

First buzz cut...


Yes, we have been scolded many times since we did this. Some of the comments were, "I'm going to call Child Protective Services on you." or "You have to at least wait until he's six so he can scream at you for doing this." (He did plenty of screaming, trust me!) But in our defense his hair went from this...


to this...

He honestly looked like an old man with male pattern baldness! Tyce also had his first taste of rice cereal. Let's just say he would rather eat his hands.

Those are the fun times we're having at our house, hope your week is going just a great!

2 comments:

Jared and Andrea said...

i love his buzz cut!! he's so cute with or without hair :)

Emily said...

Ah his poor hair! He's cute no matter what but I loved it before!!!

I can't believe he's big enough for rice cereal. Out baby's growing up so fast!!!