Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

November 1, 2009

Changes...

I guess we'll make this the 'fall post'. So recently, or not so recently actually, I was put into the Young Women's as the Beehive advisor. I'm still trying to get to know the girls and understand them. Twelve and thirteen year olds are hard to get used to I'm finding out. In our old ward I was the Laural advisor and I loved it from the start and was sad to move because I knew that I would be put into the primary in our new one. Which I was for the first 20 months. I know it takes time and eventually I will grow to love the girls, but for now I'm still praying to like them, if that makes sense.

Another big change for me is that I start a new job tomorrow. I'll be working as a medical assistant in Boise so now Ryan and I can carpool! Its exciting jumping into something new but I'm also nervous since as most know, I majored in Business in college. Kinda random, but it should be fun. I'm sad to be leaving all my friends at the bank. It was fun being silly with them on our dress up days and dancing in the morning. No more sales for me!

Ryan and I are doing good. We celebrated our third wedding anniversary this week. I'm so grateful for a loving and kind husband. I can't believe its been three years! Craziness.

That's about it from us, winter is on its way so be ready and waiting for our next post!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Dancing in the morning? Sounds awesome...how could you leave?

Happy 3rd Anniversary!! Woo hoo!

Good luck at your new job, maybe you can find people to dance with you there. I would.

Love you, I'll be looking forward to your next post in 5 months.

Brad and Laura Williams said...

Congrats on the new job and your 3 years!! We miss you guys tons!!

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

It's so good to hear what you guys are up to. :) but i don't think i knew anything that was on this post. it was a sad awakening. I'm not home anymore and don't get updates on family stuff as often.
I love you guys and miss you alot!!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Congrats on the job change. I wondered what you were going to do. Having been a Wells Fargo employee I totally understand the Woo hoo to no more sales. I'm not sure many others can. I hated that focus!!!!!!

Congrats to you and Ryan, 3 years and an eternity to go. You certaintly have a keeper there, Aim! Way to go.

And like Em's, can you not wait til the end of winter. 5 months between post is just not good enough. More, PLEASE.

Love ya

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

oops, forgot to spell check.....Sorry Emily and Aimee.

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Congrats on the job change. I wondered what you were going to do. Having been a Wells Fargo employee I totally understand the Woo hoo to no more sales. I'm not sure many others can. I hated that focus!!!!!!

Congrats to you and Ryan, 3 years and an eternity to go. You certaintly have a keeper there, Aim! Way to go.

And like Em's, can you not wait til the end of winter. 5 months between post is just not good enough. More, PLEASE.

Love ya

Lani said...

I can't believe it's been three whole years...it seems like just a couple of months ago. We are so glad Ryan is a part of our family he is awesome!
Good luck looking at peoples ugly feet..probably one of the ugliest parts of a body!!

Lara said...

If you didn't have an aversion to feet before... you will now! Yuck!!! I think I'll stick to violent teenagers!!!!
And I'll forgive you for your lack of blogging... No working computer= no new blogs!!!

Erin said...

Aimee, I found your blog from Lex's. I hope you don't mind. I liked your post because I am the secretary in our YW's and I totally understand your sentiments. I hope your new job is going well. Good luck!

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

Hi Aimee...I found your blog on Alexis' blog...hope you don't mind. It was good seeing you at the Ricker's wedding reception! Maybe now that I see your blog we can keep in touch a bit. I have a blog too...if you want to see it..I don't know how interesting it is, I can send you an invite (it's set to private because of jobs). Just let me know your email if you want it. Hope all is well!