I'm surprised you don't like the chocolate chex. You'll be shocked to know that all of those things look disgusting to me. And Aimee, I hope you never need to resort to wearing men's body spray. Now, let me add to your list:
Cookies Cake Pie Ice Cream Candy (except reeses and peanut butter m&ms) Pretty much anything.
WELL- I HAVE to comment on a blog dedicated to chocolate. First of all- Emily- YOU STOP THAT! All of those things are SO GOOD in chocolate, you are just being mean to the chocolate lovers!!! haha. Also, I love chocolate chex!!!! BUT, fruit should never be chocolate. fruit is one taste, and chocolate is another. Oranges, rasberries, all that. NO- just leave it alone. except for maybe strawberries.
David votes that you should NEVER put peanut butter in chocolate, but chocolate and raisins make a good mix.
Ash votes for no chocolate yorkshire pudding.
I don't think I've ever found any chocolate that I wouldn't eat. The chocolate frogs on Harry Potter looked really cool when they jumped but I don't think I'd like to eat one.
I disagree with Jenny about the orange flavored chocolate oranges, they are the best! Rasberry ones are good too!
I've never considered Tootie Rolls to be chocolate ... they don't melt in your mouth!
8 comments:
I'm surprised you don't like the chocolate chex. You'll be shocked to know that all of those things look disgusting to me. And Aimee, I hope you never need to resort to wearing men's body spray. Now, let me add to your list:
Cookies
Cake
Pie
Ice Cream
Candy (except reeses and peanut butter m&ms)
Pretty much anything.
You should blog every day.
WELL- I HAVE to comment on a blog dedicated to chocolate. First of all- Emily- YOU STOP THAT! All of those things are SO GOOD in chocolate, you are just being mean to the chocolate lovers!!! haha. Also, I love chocolate chex!!!! BUT, fruit should never be chocolate. fruit is one taste, and chocolate is another. Oranges, rasberries, all that. NO- just leave it alone. except for maybe strawberries.
definitely chocolate chapstick should be banned from the stores. :)
definitely chocolate chapstick should be banned from the stores. :)
David votes that you should NEVER put peanut butter in chocolate, but chocolate and raisins make a good mix.
Ash votes for no chocolate yorkshire pudding.
I don't think I've ever found any chocolate that I wouldn't eat.
The chocolate frogs on Harry Potter looked really cool when they jumped but I don't think I'd like to eat one.
I disagree with Jenny about the orange flavored chocolate oranges, they are the best! Rasberry ones are good too!
I've never considered Tootie Rolls to be chocolate ... they don't melt in your mouth!
No peanut butter...but raisins???!??!?! Ok that's just nonsense.
We decided that Skittles should not be chocolate flavored either!
When are you going to blog? I sure miss knowing what's going on in your life, Please BLOG!!!!!
Post a Comment