Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

August 18, 2008

Vacations

This summer has been full of vacations and so many fun things have happened but I've been a total slacker when it comes to blogging about them. This is the post all about my resent trips.

At the end of July we spent a long weekend up at Bear Lake. This is a different trip than my last post, I know right, Bear Lake twice in one summer... it rocked. My favorite was playing with our 9 really cute nieces and nephews.
Landon being brave on the boat

Dayden loving black licorice

Kylee looking totally cute

I couldn't get enough of these adorable kids, I'm sad that I didn't take more pictures of the other kids though. We spent a lot of time playing button button, who's got the button and I spy with my little eye. Aren't kids the best!!!

The next trip took just me to Las Vegas to visit my brother Steve, SIL Emily and another extremely cute boy Easton. Visiting family is so fun, I just don't recommend driving 13 hours. I'm definitely flying next time!!! While Steve was at work (congrats on making it through the first week!) Em, Easton and I lived it up. We went hiking, shopping, swimming, took naps and ate tons of good food. My fav's were the Concrete custard and all three Mexican restaurants we had food from. Make that four, Emily makes a mean chicken quesadilla.



Easton doesn't look as excited as we are about hiking, but he was a trooper. Hard not to be when you're strapped to someones back. It was nice to be around Easton for more than a couple of days because he really warmed up to me and we were able to have such a good time together.

Its the Vegas Rogers' turn to come north, so how 'bout it...when ya coming? If you want to see more pictures, check out Emily's blog. Lara stole my camera for their trip to Disneyland so I wasn't able to document all our fun times. Thanks for letting me stay with you guys for a whole week, I love love loved it!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Those little kids are SO cute! I'm so glad you inherited more cute nieces and nephews because they are so fun. Bear Lake sounds so awesome, and I really need to make it there someday!

Thank you thank you thank you for coming! I didn't realize we ate so much mexican food...good thing we love it!

I want to come and visit soon!!!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I'm jealous. To be young, active, and adventurous. What a great combination. Glad you had such a wonderful time together. Kids are the greatest, even when they grow up. However they grow up too fast!!!!

What a nice husband to give you up for a week. Sorry we weren't able to see you guys. Love ya tons, thanks for the new post!~! Keep it up

Chrissy said...

Being Favorite Aunt is the greatest calling in the world! I bet you are amazing at it! You are soooo much fun!

Emily said...

Well, I see it has been a good month and a half since you have blogged. Not cool.

I'm mad at Chrissy.

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

AIMEE!!!!!! Blog, PLEASE

Love ya

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

You too! I am NEVER going to check your blog again. When will you update?

You and your sister need to take lessons from Emily.

Love ya, but Good-bye! (for now)