Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

March 21, 2008

Spring!

There are so many reasons to blog about spring: the flowers, green grass, warmer weather, less blankets, sandals, and the list goes on and on. This spring is going to be especially green in the brown state of Idaho because of all the snow the mountains got this year, hooray! And after the long nights of winter, I'm so looking forward to the sun and not driving home in the dark!!

I feel like I've been living in a cave since November. I would go to work and then when I got home all I would do is watch TV. Man, I'm lazy. Well, its time for this bear to come out from hibernation. I want to do so many things. First, start running and riding my bike again. I want to help Ryan with the garden he has planned for our backyard where we can grow our own cucumbers, cucumbers, cucumbers, and maybe some tomatoes. I also want to plant some pretty flowers and such in our front yard, its laking a bit. I want to go camping and hiking, oh the outdoors, how I've missed you old friend!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for Spring! I'm so jealous that you guys have a yard for a garden! That's so cool! I can't wait to come there in April and see some GREEN!!!!! It has been far too long. Maybe since I'm going to be there for a week, you can take me running and whip my butt into shape!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I want time to plant a garden, enjoy the sun, go running no walking would be more my speed, clean my house and garage, plant flowers. Maybe one day, I will be as organized as you guys are.
I love spring, I love the colors, including the ones in my closet that I get to wear again. Good-bye to black, brown, grey, and navy! And maybe, no positively, good-bye to extra pounds put on during those lazy winter months.
It is so fun to be outside again.

Love ya

Abi said...

Maybe you should all just move to Hawaii....I've been living in this weather for a while now. But, it will be fun to come home and share it with all of you!