Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

March 5, 2008

Love These Things

I don't really have much to say except that these are the best candies ever created. Milk chocolate, yum, and a thin crunchy shell...nothing more needs to be said. Holla back lovers and haters! Sorry, it just slipped out and I'm not deleting it.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I always think of you whenever I see those! Like last night at bunco...no one was eating them and I thought, "man, if Aimee were here those would be gone!"

Abi said...

Aims...I agree with you one hundred percent! They are the best candies ever!!!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I love these too. They are the best, makes Easter candy worth eating (and getting).

You are so cute. Who else would blog about candy.:-)

Love ya

Ben & Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.