This is where the real trouble begins. Poor Ryan taped off all the doors and counters and took off all the towel hangers and what not, he went to great lenghts for the bathroom to look good, and he got all the painting done before I got home. Now when I saw the blue in the bathroom it seriously made me nauseous. I'm really not exaggerating this time. The blue we picked and the blue that is on the walls is drastically different. If this color doesn't raise your blood pressure, then I don't know what would!
Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker
February 21, 2008
Too Much Blue?
Let me tell you a story about color. So I finally decided on a couple of paint colors for some of the rooms in our house...green for our bedroom and blue for our bathroom. Ryan, being the great husband that he is, started on our bedroom while I was at work. When I saw the color of green it turned out to be, I was a little startled. It was a lot darker than the paint chip but I figured we could tone it down with a glaze or something. A couple of days passed and now its Saturday, so of course I'm at work...lame, and Ryan moves onto the bathroom.

It looks like a blue highlighter threw up, doesn't it? So the moral of the story is, don't ever trust the paint chip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay, I thought those were going to be the before pictures...ewwww! He did a good job painting, but I'm with you...it's not my favorite. Your bathtub looks nice though!
Compliments to the painter. Well done. The lines look sharp, and there is no bleeding.
You must have some polynesian blood in you. Have you seen Abi's apartment walls. I agree with you on the blue, a bit too much. I was wanting to see the green in the bedroom. Are you liking it better now?
Glad to see a blog from you. I was wondering what was going on with you.
Am I crazy? I don't think it's awful! Bright is good. It'll help you wake up in the morning. :) But what do I know? I've never painted before and you should see how hideous a color purple there is in Justin's room right now. I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Plus it's not my house...
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment