Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

October 31, 2007

Oh so divine

For the past year and a half I have enjoyed pure musical bliss with the help of my pretty pink ipod. I can set my ipod to shuffle, look up any band or song name in an instant, or if I'm bored I can play a game. But what makes me so excited about my ipod is that I have a road trip dock so it will play songs through my car stereo. Seriously, it is my most favorite invention of the past, lets say, 15 years. If you currently own an ipod but don't have a road trip, go out and get one today. Unless you don't own a car, then the road trip is useless to you. And for those of you who don't own an mp3 player at all, what is wrong with you, honestly get with the times?! I love music and I love even more that I no longer have to lug cd cases around or listen to that junk they play on the radio. There are even some new cars out now that have a place where your ipod plugs in directly and plays through the stereo. Since I can't afford a fancy new car, my road trip will more than do the trick. 3 cheers for the road trip. Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Okay so I guess I'm a little behind the times since I just got my ipod...and now apparently I need one of these contraptions? Maybe in another 5 years I'll get one of those...but by then it will be useless for sure. What ever will I do? Guess I'll just have to settle for the good old radio.

Aimee said...

I am proud to report Heather has now purchased her very own road trip. I'll convert 'em one at a time. Em, your next!

Anonymous said...

Cool invention. What about those of us that have the Creative (the knock off ipod)? Find me something like that for mine.

Emily said...

Yes, but does Heather have a blog?