Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

September 25, 2013

Parker {11 Months}

We can't believe our baby is getting so big and grown up.  Although, he seems younger at this age than Tyce did, but I'm sure that's because Tyce was the only child then.


Parker likes to puff his cheeks and blow the air out and will do this all the time.


We took our 4th annual (but really 3rd) Labor Day trip with our friends Ashley and Michael to the Sawtooth Mountains/Alturas Lake.  None of us had ever been camping there so it was fun to explore together.  We spent a lot of time at the lake, paddle boarding and playing on the sand.  We went hiking to 4th of July Lake which was a really pretty hike.



 I packed Parker on my back and it was comfortable enough, I guess, to take a nap.  Cute boy.

Some things Parker was up to this past month: bounces when he hears music (even at church), is pulling himself up onto furniture and toys and walking along them, plays peek-a-boo, waves hi, he is goofy, and started growling which is adorable.

Weight has been an issue for him still this past month.  He had his blood drawn and a catheter in so they could run some test.  Everything came back okay but I had to stop breast feeding and he is now drinking formula and not eating much else.  Thankfully he gained a pound by the end of the month so his doctor isn't as concerned but will still keep an eye on his weight gain.

We feel so blessed to have this bundle of fun in our family.  Parker is starting to imitate Tyce a lot and loves to wreck anything that Tyce is building or playing with.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I will agree parker seams younger than Tyce at the same age. I love all of parkers funny faces he pulls they are fun to watch. Some times I think about how much things have changed the last 3 years. the joy and happiness the boys have brought to us is unbelievable I love them and am greatfull you are with me to enjoy it.