I've really been slacking on my month to month updates with Parker, but now that we're in our house I'm going to try harder.
Parker took his first plane ride this month and he did really well on the ride down, but the ride back was a struggle. For my 30th birthday we decided to do a girls weekend so my mom, Lara, Kirsten, Parker and I all headed down to Vegas to party with Emily and family. We ate lots of yummy food, were pampered with awesome massages, swam and lounged at the pool, went on a zip line, and went to the show Le Reve. Parker was so good the whole time. He just took in the sights and was very content. And he loved meeting his aunt Emily who spoiled him rotten!
If you go back two years, Tyce is almost this exact age wearing this same cape of Easton's.
He's obviously thrilled with the swing.
Since we were still living with my parents until a week ago, that meant Parker was sleeping less than a foot from my head. One night I woke up to him gabbering in his sleep. It was so cute. I've heard him several times since then just talking away, he must get that from me.





No comments:
Post a Comment