Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

March 13, 2013

Random Cuteness

Just a bunch of randomness (mostly from my phone).




Houses are for cars, right?


 I never thought I'd let my nearly 2 1/2 year old still use their binky, even it was just for sleeping.  But alas, I was!  This is the last time he had his binky in it's uncut state.  We cut it a little at a time before naps and bed time and after a couple of days it was so "broken" that he didn't want it anymore!  Hooray.


Reading the SUV parts catalog to Parker.


We're letting Tyce's hair grow out and I have about 30 pictures of his hair in various stages of disarray.  He fits bed head to a T.


Deciding he still fit in the baby car seat.




It's crazy how much we love these boys!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I REALLY INJOY SEEING THEM GROW AND LEARN NEW THINGS. YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOM FOR THEM.

Emily said...

Just got all caught up on your blog. You need to let me know when you post because I never check my reader anymore.

Your boys are growing so fast! I LOVE the picture of you and Tyce sledding, it's the cutest!!

Can't even wait to see you guys! I'm sad Ryan and Tyce don't get to come.