Best baby EVER
Parker is sleeping through the night 95% of the time now. That is pretty much the only requirement to be given the coveted title of best baby!
Mr. Parker is growing so fast. This month he has found his hands and loves to stare at them, open and close them, and suck on them all the time.
And his laugh is the cutest. We have to tickle him to induce a laugh,
which I consider torture, but its worth it to hear his sweet little
giggle. He's "talking" more and more all the time and is equally adorable.
This picture is super over exposed but I love his eyes in it. I'm sure it won't be long before he looses the blue.
2 comments:
I WILL AGREE ON THE BEST BABY EVER. NOW WE JUST NEED TO GET OUR 2YEAR OLD TO SLEEP ALL NIGHT. THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU PUT INTO RAISING OUR KIDS. YOU ARE THE BEST MOM AND WIFE EVER.
Aww Ryan you're so nice, recognizing all of your wife's HARD WORK!!
Not only best baby, but also the cutest. I demand that he stop growing until I get to see him in April.
Okay so i always take overexposed pics. Do you have the same problem as me...they look good in the camera, but on the computer they are SUPER bright?? I hate that.
Bring your camera and we'll take lots of pics of that cute baby.
Post a Comment