Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

January 15, 2012

Long Over Due

 We had some 1 year pictures of Tyce taken just before his birthday and I'm finally posting them.  One word, slacker.

When Tyce was a newborn we couldn't really afford to pay someone to take pictures for us, something about really bad insurance combined with outrageous hospital bills will do that!  And I've been sad about it since.  I wish we had those super precious sleeping poses or the adorable naked bum shot.  It seems silly to want a picture from those first few days when I can cuddle the real life version anytime I want but I'll never make that mistake again.  I'd rather not eat for a week!

Enough ranting and on to some of my favorite shots of this crazy little man.




The GQ pose with his puff, makes me laugh every time.




Since I've never included Tyce's stats, I thought I'd add what they were at his 1 year check up.
17lbs. 9oz.
28 1/4"
4%

2 comments:

The Stices said...

We love that cute little guy. Can't wait to watch him for a week while Ryan and you relax. I also love the GQ pose, so handsome!

Emily said...

Ah man, so cute!! For some reason he looks so much bigger, like more grown up since I just saw him. Crazy!! He is such a CUTIE!!!!! I didn't get newborn pics of E either, or Carly really. What's wrong with me?

Did you hear about the cruise ship that just wrecked? You better be careful!! So jealous!