Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

November 23, 2008

I'm the worst

So I got tagged by Katrina about 4 months ago and I'm just barely putting the finishing touches on it. It's really hard to think of responses to these questions, that's my excuse anyway. And then Abi tagged me so I decided I should get on it. Here's your two for one.

The first tag:

1. Four things you may not know about me
* I'm allergic to animals, dogs included
* I'm 5'4"... the nurse said so
* I have nightmares that my teeth are falling out
* I love chocolate

2. Four places I go over and over
* Work
* The bathroom, it must be my small bladder
* The store
* The backyard to let Indy out

3. Four people who email me
* Heather
* Work
* Those annoying spam guys
* Lara

4. Four of my Favorite Foods
* Mexican
* Chinese
* Ice cream
* Chocolate

5. Four places I'd love to be
* Somewhere warm
* In bed fast asleep and not dreaming about loose teeth
* On vacation
* Somewhere warm deserves to be on there twice

6. Four movies I watch over and over
* While You Were Sleeping
* Field of Dreams
* 50 First Dates
* Harry Potter

7. Four people I am tagging
* Laura
* Nicolette
* Courtney
* Abi (I'm getting you back!)

The second tag:

Two Names You Go By:
1. Aimee
2. Aim

Two Things You are Wearing Right Now:
1. Slippers to keep my feeties warm
2. My favorite zip up hoodie

Two Things You Want Right Now:
1. To go to bed so my head will stop hurting
2. For Steve to stop R's-ing me

Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Watched the BSU game, go Broncos!
2. Fell asleep at 10:30, that's a new record

Two Things You Ate Today:
1. The knock of brand of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2. Yummy mashed potatoes with gravy, home grown corn, roast, and Rocky Road ice cream
(More than two, actually that's the whole list of what I ate today)

Two Favorite Drinks:
1. Water
2. Water

Five People I'm Tagging:
1. Katrina
2. Holly
3. Bridget
4. Chelsea
5. Britney

3 comments:

Emily said...

No way...you like chocolate? Weird.

I'm sorry, but shouldn't people who are allergic to dogs not have dogs? Just throwing that out there.

You guys should come here for Thanksgiving...it's warmer here!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I love it when you get tagged, then I get a new post to read. Way to go Abi, keep tagging these guys.

I agree with Emily, an allergic reaction to dogs would mean maybe no dogs in the home. What's with that? I have to admit, I would have a dog too even if I was allergic to them. I love dogs, just don't have time for one now.

I'm jealous that you all get to be together for the Thanksgiving. whaaa, whaaa. I want to be there too. We are having Thanksgiving with out sweet neighbors.

Yes, Aimee, you and Ryan are always welcome at the house. We will for sure have room for you.

Love ya all

Anonymous said...

i love how I am just seeing this tag- thanks girl!! I hope you are doing well!! Do you ever have to come back to Boston for the shoe place?? I would love if you came back again!