Some of the highlights include: baptisms at the SLC temple, shopping, dinner with our awesome old friend Amy Baird, the sweet Wal-Mart that has an escalator for the carts, S'mores in the fireplace, a walk in the park, shopping, eating, shopping, music and Shirley Temple's at the bar, not leaving the guy at the bar a tip but got charged for one anyway, staying up way too late, Sunday morning session at the conference center, more eating, and best of all...getting to hang out with the coolest girls!



Thank you Heather and L for such a fun weekend. L, you are a great 'mother' (haha) and thanks so much for opening your house to us. You girls rock! I love you and hope we can do it again soon! WHATEVER!




5 comments:
Ahhh a weekend with just girls...sounds marvelous! Glad you guys had a great time, I love the pics! You're all so beautiful!!
Sounds like you had a great time. Glad you were able to have a girls weekend out! It's always fun to get together with the "old" friends. Keep those relationships going, all too quickly we get too busy and forget to keep in touch.
I'm jealous to know that you were in town and I didn't even get a "hello" phone call. :-( Not that I am mad or upset, either, I understand you were having a fun weekend with the friends. But next time.........you'll be in trouble if you don't call.
Love ya, keep blogging!!!! I am so glad when I open up your blogs and there is new stuff. It's so cool.
Love ya tons,
Sounds like you had a great time. Glad you were able to have a girls weekend out! It's always fun to get together with the "old" friends. Keep those relationships going, all too quickly we get too busy and forget to keep in touch.
I'm jealous to know that you were in town and I didn't even get a "hello" phone call. :-( Not that I am mad or upset, either, I understand you were having a fun weekend with the friends. But next time.........you'll be in trouble if you don't call.
Love ya, keep blogging!!!! I am so glad when I open up your blogs and there is new stuff. It's so cool.
Love ya tons,
first off, did you know that it is illegal to take pictures in Wal-Mart...good thing you didn't get busted. I love girls days! They are fun, but it's also always fun to get back to the boys right?
Oh my gosh- I am so jealous!! What a fun weekend!! 4 of my favorite girls ever!! and you all look super cute and ready for summer!! love and miss yoU!
Post a Comment