Ryan - Aimee - Tyce - Parker

January 29, 2008

SNOW

Everyone remembers that song, "Rain, rain go away come again another day.", right? Well, lets just change that to, "Snow, snow go away and don't ever come back!". I am so done with snow.

This is the forecast for the rest of today! Looks promising eh?

Tue, January 29







Time Condition




11am

















Light Snow
28°F





12pm
Light Snow
29°F





1pm
Light Snow / Wind
30°F





2pm
Light Snow / Wind
31°F





3pm
Light Snow / Wind
31°F







4pm
Snow / Wind
30°F





5pm
Snow / Wind
30°F





6pm
Snow / Wind
30°F





7pm
Snow Shower
31°F





8pm
Snow Shower
31°F





9pm
Snow Shower
31°F





10pm
Cloudy
30°F






And if it doesn't stop snowing, Mom, Lara and I aren't going to be able to head up to McCall, which will make me so mad!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Yuck! Most winters I'm complaining about our rain, but this winter, I'm glad I'm not in all that nasty snow. I hope you still get to make your trip! Spring is coming, I promise.

Emily said...

EEEWWWW!!!!!

I bet that's not very fun to drive in. You be safe now ya hear?

Cute background!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Snow is great when you are in a drought. You are praying for it to stop, and there are many who are still praying for more. Thank goodness that Heavenly Father is in charge of who get what and how much. Like your friend said, Spring is coming.

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

heehee, love ya

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

ps. so how much snow accumulated for the day?

Aimee said...

The unofficial measurement (done by Ryan in our driveway) was 9 inches. Nampa NEVER gets that much snow!

Abi said...

I'll I've got to say is ALOHA! With great emphasize on the ALOHA part!

HEHEHEHE! lots of love coming your way from the beautiful islands of paradise!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

wow!! Did you go to McCall? Pictures coming soon, I hope.

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

i feel for you girl, but count your blessings!!!! the weather forcast here reads:

-14 degrees with LOTS AND LOTS OF FREAKING SNOW!!

sheesh. i hope it gets better soooooon!!!!