Seriously, that backyard is so gorgeous. I have forgotten when full, thick green grass looks like!!
Your house is really cute! I love your back porch! Look at all the places you could put up Christmas lights next year of course! I want a tour asap!
You and me both, Mom! I can't go in the house for three more weeks.
Congradulations Aimee and Ryan on your first home! It is beautiful! Can't wait to see it! You aren't very far from Seth and I we need to hang out before we move again. Ha!
Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous! I love it. Congrats to you and Ryan. What a wonderful Christmas present! Good luck waiting to move in!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Seriously, that backyard is so gorgeous. I have forgotten when full, thick green grass looks like!!
Your house is really cute! I love your back porch! Look at all the places you could put up Christmas lights next year of course! I want a tour asap!
You and me both, Mom! I can't go in the house for three more weeks.
Congradulations Aimee and Ryan on your first home! It is beautiful! Can't wait to see it! You aren't very far from Seth and I we need to hang out before we move again. Ha!
Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous! I love it. Congrats to you and Ryan. What a wonderful Christmas present! Good luck waiting to move in!
Post a Comment